Searching homes for sale in Virginia Run? Here you’ll find the most up to date real estate listings of Virginia Run homes for sale. The Virginia Run neighborhood is a very sought after community of approximately 1,400 homes in Centreville VA. As you’ll see from the “Search ALL Homes” hotlink below of currently available homes for sale, not many homes come up for sale in the Virginia Run neighborhood. So be sure to set up a free home search account. That way you’ll be instantly notified by email the minute a new home hits the market in Virginia Run… and you won’t miss it!
If you’re looking for a home that’s not showing up in the listings below, call me. I’ll help you find it! ~ Roger
Search Homes For Sale in Virginia Run ~ Centreville VA
Use these “HOT LINKS” to homes for sale in Virginia Run.
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | Search ALL Homes
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | $200,000 and below
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | $200,000-$400,000
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | $400,000-$600,000
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | $600,000-$800,000
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | $800,000 and above
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | 4 or more Bedrooms
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | Homes with Pools
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | Golf Course Homes
- Virginia Run Homes for Sale | Advanced Home Search
Why not make the Virginia Run neighborhood your new home? Give me a call and I’ll help you find your dream home in Virginia Run. ~ Roger
Luxury Homes For Sale in Virginia Run – Centreville VA
The Virginia Run neighborhood was developed in 1987 by the Kettle & Scott company, who turned what was farmland into today’s prestigious Virginia Run… a community of plantation like homes with an 18th century feel. To compliment this ambiance many of the streets in the Virginia Run neighborhood are named after places in Colonial Williamsburg and historic plantations along the James River.
The many special amenities offered at Virginia Run include the grand Community Center; a picturesque 18th century styled venue adjoined by the community pool. The Virginia Run neighborhood also features a trail system that flows throughout the common grounds and its adjacent Cub Run Valley Stream Park. You’ll also enjoy a second recreational center with a tot lot, basketball court, soccer and softball field and tennis courts at Virginia Run.